We’re always looking for qualified people to join our team at Summit/ems! We invite you to browse our current openings here and submit your application for any of the positions that appeal to you.
Target Hire Date
This position is the focal point for the documents and data required to effectively integrate an ISO 9001:2015 quality system into the Summit organization.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
To be successful in this role, an individual must be able to perform in a satisfactory manner the functions listed below. The company will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Plan and implement a quality system that meets the business objectives of Summit and is compliant with ISO 9001:2015.
- Company focal point for quality communications with customers and oversee the RMA (Returned Material Authorization), CAP (Corrective Action Process-internal and external) and customer complaints.
- Reviews manufacturing data for quality trends and sets the action plan for continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in the hands-on functional testing of products and AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) as well as performing final audits on products.
- Advocate for company safety and environmental compliance
- Training and cross-training coordinator to assure that employees skills are at the level to support the company business and quality objectives.
- Schedule and perform internal quality audits.
- Maintain the quality records archives for completeness and accessibility.
This position is an individual contributor position that will interface with all levels and functions within Summit.
Education and/or Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the equivalent of the following education and/or experience.
- Associates or Bachelor degree in a technical, manufacturing systems or mathematical field.
- At least 3 years of manufacturing related experience in electronics or higher technology products.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Personal comfort to interface with all levels and functions within Summit.
- Proactive in taking responsibility for the quality planning and accomplishments.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and other data management systems.
- Working knowledge of IPC Workmanship specifications.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
The environmental and physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The company will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- The work environment is a temperature controlled environment.
- Must maintain work equipment and areas in a clean, safe, efficient manner.
- Ability to stand for periods of time and move between different work centers and departments within Summit.
- Work with a team or individual contributor environment.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
Want to Apply for this position? Click Here